terms & conditions
Terms & applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to all proposals, orders and agreements from Meet Coco.
- One cannot derive any rights for future transactions from any agreed deviations.
- Accepting a proposal and placing an order means that you accept the applicability of these conditions.
- The products of Meet Coco may not be used for resale without permission of Meet Coco.
- An agreement is concluded at the moment you accept the offer and you meet the corresponding conditions including payment of the amount due.
- The amount due can be paid via Ideal or PayPal.
- For payments with PayPal, an additional 3.4% commission will be charged
- For payments with Ideal and Paypal, Molly Payments payment system is used.
Prices & costs
- All prices stated on Meet Coco website include 21% VAT.
- VAT is charged to all private individuals.
- VAT will be charged to companies based in the Netherlands.
- For companies located in the EU, except for the Netherlands, no VAT will be charged according to EU regulations.
- VAT will be charged towards companies outside the EU. Additional export duties will be charged if applicable.
- Shipping costs within the Netherlands are included in the price.
- For shipping outside the Netherlands additional shipping costs will be charged at cost.
- Meet Coco is authorized to change the prices and conditions at any time.
- Meet Coco will proceed with the delivery of goods after receipt of payment.
- Meet Coco strives to deliver all orders to consumers within the Netherlands within 2 working days.
- Meet Coco strives to deliver all orders to companies within the Netherlands and Belgium within 2 weeks.
- If items have a longer delivery time or cannot be delivered (temporarily), we will inform the customer of this within 2 working days.
- Meet Coco is not liable for delays caused by logistic service providers.
- Meet Coco is not liable for any damage because of exceeding promised delivery times.
- Meet Coco takes great care when receiving and/or sending goods. Nevertheless, it may happen that an order is not delivered or is delivered incomplete. If such is the case, please report within 7 days of placing the order. The delivery will then possibly be supplemented or redone at Meet Coco's expense.
Complaints & Returns
- We will do everything we can to deliver a perfect product. Meet Coco recommends inspecting the delivered items immediately upon receipt. If the ordered items do not meet your expectations, please inform us as soon as possible by e-mail. Meet Coco strives to solve your problems or complaints in the best possible way.
- If no written objections have been received by Meet Coco within 7 days from your side, Meet Coco will assume that it has fully complied with its obligations.
- You have the right to return the items delivered by Meet Coco within 14 days of receipt. During the trial period of 3 days you must handle the articles and the packaging with care. You will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you want to keep the product.
- The articles can be returned within the approval period in the original packaging, with a copy of the relevant invoice being sent. You are responsible for payment of the related return shipping costs.
- If the items are unused and undamaged and have been returned correctly and on time, Meet Coco will pay the price paid at the latest within 14 days after receipt of the items.
- If the items delivered by Meet Coco are not returned within 3 days of receipt, the items will be considered as accepted.
- Any liability of Meet Coco, the staff of Meet Coco and the products of Meet Coco for all damages, of whatever nature, directly or indirectly, is excluded. Meet Coco is also not liable for damage caused by third parties in the performance of the agreement.
- Meet Coco accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of the products of Meet Coco.
- The liability of Meet Coco is always limited to a maximum of the amount of the purchase price of the article in question.
- In a situation of force majeure, the obligations of Meet Coco are suspended. If the period in which the force majeure occurs is longer than two months, both you and Meet Coco have the right to terminate the agreement without any obligation to pay compensation. Among other things, force majeure occurs in the event of strikes, disruptions, import / export prohibitions, natural disasters regardless of whether this occurs at Meet Coco or at its suppliers.
- Meet Coco respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Your personal data will be used to process the order.
- In addition to processing the orders, your data will only be used after your permission for maintaining the customer relationship between you and Meet Coco.
- The data will never be made available to third parties, unless they are involved in processing your order.
- All our products have a warranty period of 6 months.
- The warranty period starts on the date the product was purchased.
- Only a copy of the proof of purchase for the order is accepted as a valid guarantee certificate.
- Only Dutch law applies to the agreement and these general terms and conditions.